Narwhals Narwhals

Awesome

Awesome.
Sound loses sync after about 30 loops though.
Good though.

late night shopping 2 late night shopping 2

Awesome

So, so true.
Also, awesome.
Also, they are chips. Fries are thinner than chips.
Go go English squad.

Meet the Spy Meet the Spy

The Cake Is Spy?

Hehehe, the amount of times they shout medic... Anyways, this was great. The lip sync was good, and it was quite funny, especially the bit with the engineer and the pyro at the end. Good work.

Dangers at Christmas Dangers at Christmas

Nice

Pretty funny. Need to make it a bit longer though, and add more sound.

JDR1195 responds:

okie

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

Sweet

Haha yeah, high five. Pretty damn funny. ONLY problem was the easter eggs... even the ones I found the buttons I didnt watch because there only there for like a split second.

secondstamp responds:

I'm sorry. Takes dedication! Just re-watch it and be prepared for it to surface.

my pivot stuff my pivot stuff

Cool

Cool, didnt know you could get pivots into flash. Did you save it as a GIF and import it? Anways, those are some pretty good pivots. Might start doing some more myself now I know they work in flash.

StickFrenzie101 responds:

yeah i just saved it as a gif. but rezied it 100% so it was full size.

Inanimated Inanimated

Hmmm...

To an educated mind such as my own, he words 'fucken lol' come to mind.

Gamer Tonight - MMO Gamer Gamer Tonight - MMO Gamer

So true.

Another funny one, best one in my opinion. And as a WoW player (WHO ISN'T FAT AND DOSENT TYPE LYK DIS) I can say only one thing......

Horde. Wins. Alliance. Has Overpowered. Racial. Abilities. Winners. Don't. Use. Alliance. Or. Mages.

Dark Knight Interrogation Dark Knight Interrogation

Yay.

Loved it. All the voices were great, and the dialogue itself was funny without people like Ego doing them.

Electro Gypsy Electro Gypsy

No thanks.

I'm sorry but I fail to see what is so good about this. The animation is pretty basic looking at Weebls other stuff, and the song is terrible and repetetive.