Tick Tock Train Tick Tock Train

Hmmm.

It was good, but it got very frustrating to play. Deserves higher than the 2.5 it's at now though, that only 0.1 away from my horrible abortion of a game.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Amazing

A brilliant game. The graphics are wonderful, the music choices were good too and you took a game idea that had been done to death and breathed new life into it.
My best was 2535903 Ft.

Swine Flu : Hamdemic! Swine Flu : Hamdemic!

Cool

Fun little game there; I think the pgs slowed down a little too fast once theyd hit the ground though. Also, to the people complaining.... dudes. This is newgrounds. Theres a difference between something being offensive and someone having a little joke. People need to get over this politically correct society and get over themselves.Whatever happened to free speech?

The Enrichment Center The Enrichment Center

Shame

Boring, linear gameplay. I've had more fun playing my own games.
Its rather a shame that people are voting high simply for the GLaDOS quotes.

Redstar Fall Redstar Fall

meh

Honestly not that entertaining. Exactly the same as totem destroyer but shorter and worse graphics.

Ninja+ Ninja+

Good job!

This is a nice game you've made. Its fun, the level making ability just adds to it.. the name seems inspired by N+ on the xbox?

Neverending Light Neverending Light

Cool

Played this on Kong a while back, still good. Felt it was a little short though. Amd very easy.

Cursor Chaos Cursor Chaos

Good

Good, fun, a liitle fastr to get into but once you get used to it, its fun. I belive they're called the Arrow keys btw :P

Armored Fighter Armored Fighter

Sweet

Good, the graphics where great, the powerups where very good (But a litle scarce further into the game). Did get a little laggy once the helicopters started dropping all the rocket guys. And without any powerups, (as I said they get quite scarce) my gun just wasnt cooling down fast enough to cope with the miss's caused by the lag and hitting the enemies.

Dandy. Dandy.

I still love this game.
Also, for all you nay-sayers, look at the date submitted. It hasnt been re-released , its just got some more publicity after the T-shirt etc.